Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lots to catch up on.

Ok... I know I've been very bad about updating this. You would think that since I'm a stay at home mom (who raises 2 kids, works as a process server at night and has a house to keep on) would have plenty of time to update her blog........ however I am not perfect and lately most of my free time has been spent on facebook. (Yes i am addicted.) But a lot has happened since Dustin locked Zak in the car and gave us all a scare. (ok him more then me) Lets see where to start....Today Zak said the cutest thing. I took him to McDonalds cause that is his favorite place to eat. Its always Mommy I want McDonalds. Then he tells me exactly what he wants there. Anyways today he got a happy meal and it actually came in a box. Remember the boxes not just a bag? He had gotten his lunch and then fell asleep in his car seat so Nanna took the box and put it up front so it wouldn't spill. When he woke up he said " Mommy were is my box meal" Box meal.... what is he 90.


EASTER








ok back to important stuff. We had Easter. Zak had seen the Easter bunny at the mall and had said that he wanted a Thomas the Train set that had a waterfall. He kept calling it his waterfall. THEN he went to Toys R us and saw a power wheel he fell in love. He kept saying Mommy I need to tell the Easter Bunny that I don't want the waterfall I want the truck. So I make a trip back to Toys R Us when he is not with me to buy the truck and of course they are sold out. ARGH!!! you can imagine my frustration. This is what he really wanted. The Easter bunny couldn't let him down at 3! So I had them call the West Valley store sold out. The sugar house store Sold out..... the Layton store Sold out.... I was getting desperate. I asked if I could buy they floor model... of course not they don't work... what was I going to do.... I was told there were 2 more stores in UT.... Orem and St. George.. was I really going to have to drive to St. George to make this child's Easter. We called the Orem store... they didn't have any in but were getting 3 the next day. I asked if I could buy it at this store and find a way to pick it up and of course no. I asked if they would hold it until Friday (2 days later) so I could find someone to go with me to pick this thing up and they said no.... I told them I was desperate..... finally I got a manager ok to pick up on Friday morning. After finding someone to go with me (Thank you Dad) I couldn't find a babysitter so I had to take the boys to go with. I was praying the entire time that he would not see what I was getting and ruin his Easter. Thankfully he didn't. Easter eve Zak was still saying how he didn't get the chance to tell the Easter bunny he wanted the truck and was going to get the waterfall and how he really didn't want the waterfall any more. So sad I wish I could just tell him that he was getting it he was so heart broken. Easter morning came and he runs downstairs sees the truck and got so excited it was worth all the stress. He loves it... everyday its Mommy can I drive my truck to the park. Thank you Orem store, Dad, and Easter Bunny for making a 3 year olds Easter morning. So you ask what did Kody get. The Easter Bunny brought Kody a Wagon. And YES he loves it as much as Zak loves his power wheel.



THE PARK
We took them to the park Zak drove his power wheel and I pulled Kody in the wagon. They both sang the entire way there. Nothing better then hearing your child be happy and sing.



SWIMMING

We took the boys swimming at Dimple Dell Pool. First time going there was kinda cool. The only thing they were missing was a hot tub for Mom to warm up in. The boys had so much fun. Kody just layed floating on his back I guess it was so relaxing that he fell asleep. I couldn't decide if I should get him out and dry him off or keep him in the pool. Zak was to scared to play on the playground part of it. Didn't want to get water in his eyes. He used to love the water but this year he was acting weird so we decided to put him in swim lessons. Hopefully this will help before the start of boating season.







OOPS!

Parents watch what you say. I have a really bad habit of saying dumb a@# when someone does something really stupid...I know I should be calling myself that for what I've done. Well Zak called me it the other day. I had a talk with him that we don't say things like that. Well today he was singing it.... we told him that we don't say things like that and he was all "but that's my dumb a@# song" I didn't know if I should get upset at him or laugh.


We are trying to find a new place to live. Need something bigger we have just outgrown this place. So if you see anything let us know.

1 comment:

Becca Curzon said...

We have our downstairs apartment available at the end of Julie Anna Ct. It is 3 bd, 1 bath. It has 1271 sq ft. It has air conditioning and a one car garage. We are asking $825/month. Here is the link to our ad:

http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/apa/1153488961.html.

I won't be offended if you're not interested, just giving you an option.